Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Definition of Hope

I think the definition of hope starts in every human being. I believe that everyone feels the emotion of hope at some point. i kind of reminds me of the word wish. I'm "hoping" for this to happen or I'm "wishing" this would happen. However, the word hope seems more of a reality. Such as when I hoped I would get in to Appalachian. At first I got deferred and then I ended up getting in second semester. So during all that time I was hoping I would get into Appalachian just as I was hoping I would graduate from Appalachian. Sometimes I feel that hope makes people just think about the end result and not the journey to take to the destination. When you hope, you usually are thinking of an expectation that you want to accomplish. Just like me wanting to go to and graduate from Appalachian. I should not just think about I just need to do whatever I can to graduate but I should also experience everything along the way. However, it is my expectation of myself to reach this goal. After I reach this goal I will always hope for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment